What do you want to know…
Work type things:
- I am the author of the book Managing Fusion Applications.
- I work in the design and delivery of Customer Services for one of the largest software companies on planet earth.
- I am a member of the UK Institute of Customer Services, visiting participant companies and performing detailed certification assessments.
- I’ve worked as a Data Analyst, Software Developer, Systems Manager, Geologist, and Doorman.
- I am an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Management holding a Level 4 Diploma in Management.
- I hold ITIL V3 Certification.
- I was the creator of several (now decommissioned) websites and webapps (haroose.com, errorlibrary.com, and others)
Out of work:
- I enjoy spending time with my young family, both just playing around at home and also traveling to new and exciting places. See our Flickr page here
- I most often play basketball (casually) and amazingly my small village in the U.K. has a public hoop, just across a field of sheep from my house (yes rural English basketball!).
- Other sports include having played badminton at regional competition level, and although only just a sport I was a runner-up in the National Schools Angling competition years ago, and now like to fish occasionally (coarse and fly). I also enjoy many physical activities including running and going to the gym.
- Social Media and new ideas for using technology (not just computers) to improve and develop our work and lives (e.g. TED).
- Creating and Exhibiting Mosaic Art – see here